Chapter Quiz Purpose Games 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Anatomy&Physiology.com Study Materials Comprehensive Final Quiz Online Quiz Study Websites
Integumentary System Part 1 Integumentary System Part 2
Day 1 - 9/21 & 9/22
Membranes - Mucous, Serous, Synovial and Cutaneous Membranes assignment
Assign Project #1 - Career Worksheet Name of the Career Description of the Career Day to Day operations Pay Schooling Required - Including on site training Pictures Interesting Facts
If you interview someone who works in this career, i'll give you 20 extra credit points!
Pamphlet Templates found on CANVAS under ANNOUNCEMENTS
Day 2 - 9/23 & 9/24
Sub Plan - I will be gone for a while with the baby being born. Please work hard as we will go on as scheduled, the test will be on 10/7. You will be responsible for your learning. I will post video's and have discussion boards open throughout the next week. Today you have a few things to do. See below.
1. Review the Skin Power Point, look at Slides 1-10 - These slides give the functions of skin, talk about the layers of of the skin and Glands. 2. Skin Foldable - Grab a Skin Foldable from the front desk. There are instructions on how to cut and fold it on the bottom of the second page. On the Front: There ends up being several areas to draw/write information. When you have all the flaps folded over like in example #2, you should draw each layer of the skin and what the cells look like in each of those layers. On the back of the flap: Label The Tissue Types on the back of those flaps as shown in example #1Also, Research and write the function of each layer of the epidermis, dermis and hypodermis on the back of the flap. On the white blank space the flaps cover: Write down how the Different layers interact with accessory structures such as glands, hair, nails, etc... See example #1
For Examples of what it should look like: Skin Foldable Example 1 & 2
3. Work on Project #1 - Research time for Project #1
Day 3 - 9/28 & 9/29
Sub Plan 10/1 - The baby is here and I will be gone all week. Complete the following work. We will not go back and talk about these things again, you are responsible to know this material. You will still have your test on 10/7 even though i'm not there!!! Be busy and learn the material on the video's.
You have 4 things to do today: Normally we would do the skin suturing lab today.. We will do it when i get back. Do the following...
1. Watch Skin Lecture #1 under the MODULES tab on CANVAS go to the skin unit and they are found there and finish your skin foldable. 2. Watch Skin Lecture #2 Under the MODULES tab on CANVAS go to the skin unit and they are found there. This goes over the structure of hair, nails and is a review of the System.
3. Work on Project #1 - Research time for Project #1 and complete your pamphlet. You will have time to work on this next class.
4. Complete the skin coloring pages on the front desk.
Day 4 - 9/30 & 10/1
Sub Plan 10/3 - The baby is here and I will be gone all week. Complete the following work. We will not go back and talk about these things again, you are responsible to know this material. You will still have your test on 10/7 even though i'm not there!!! Be busy and learn the material on the video's.
You have three things to do today: 1. Watch Skin Lecture #3 Under the MODULES tab on CANVAS go to the skin unit and they are found there. This goes over the Diseases and Disorders of the Integumentary System.
2. Study Time for Test - Do your review at the back of your note packet (#11 through the end, remember the review from last unit was #1-10), complete your color sheets, and do purpose games quizzes.
3. Work on Project #1 - Research time for Project #1 and complete your pamphlet. You should be almost done. You won't have anymore time to work on this in class.
Next class your Review, color sheets and quizzes (quizzes are optional) are due, be ready for the test. I have posted a discussion board on CANVAS under the modules tab for this unit. Feel free to ask me questions or email me. I will be back during charger time on Monday if you need me.
Day 5 - 10/2 & 10/5 - Test Day
Notes Coloring Plates Unit Worksheet Snickers Lab Serous Membrane Skin Color Page Tea Party PP Tea Part Cards Healthy Skin Article Skin Foldable Skin Foldable Example 1 & 2 Password: smap